Ford Keast LLP is a public practice accounting firm providing Assurance, Advisory, Tax, Human Resources and Wealth Management services. We are known for our commitment to excellence and the professional skills and knowledge of our team members. The firm includes 9 Partners and over 30 professional and administrative staff dedicated to serving our clients. Located in London, Ford Keast LLP has been part of the business community in southern Ontario for over 90 years.
We take pride in our long-term relationships with our clients and have demonstrated strength in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, retail, construction and development, professional services, automotive, nursing/retirement home and not-for-profit organizations.
We are dedicated to our team. We provide regular coaching and support to team members’ learning and development. We have a very active social committee who make sure we get together regularly (events include bowling, BBQ’s, ping pong, golfing, soccer and much more). We promote giving back to our community and helping staff to have a life beyond Ford Keast. We know the importance of work/life balance.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable people to join our team…and to grow along with us.
Senior Staff Accountant Role:
- Preparation of audit, review, and notice to reader working paper files
- Preparation of financial statements
- Preparation of income tax returns (trust, personal and corporate)
- Completion of annual information filings
- Supervision of junior staff and contributing to their on-going professional development
- Completion of analysis such as forecasts and projections
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to maintain excellent client relationships
- Commitment to teamwork
- Commitment to professional development
Education and Experience:
- Accounting designation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in auditing, financial statement preparation and general accounting
- Experience with CaseWare, CaseView and TaxPrep
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Ford Keast LLP offers competitive compensation based on experience and benefits including employer contributions to an RRSP, medical and dental coverage, flex-time, payment of professional dues and training.
- submit your cover letter and resume to: HR@FordKeast.com
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Ford Keast LLP retains candidate submissions for six months.
We encourage submissions from persons with disabilities and will provide support throughout the recruitment process including accommodation that takes into account a candidate’s accessibility needs. Please notify Ford Keast LLP if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during the recruitment process.
All submissions are held in the strictest confidence.