Here are just some of the reasons why people want to join people like us: we’re nimble, we’re a tight group, we share our wins and we share our expertise with each other. We’re there for our clients and each other. We develop and we grow together!
Does this sound like something you’re interested in? Read on! It gets even better!
Some facts about us:
We are a public practice accounting firm providing Assurance, Advisory, Tax, Human Resources and Wealth Management services. We are known for our commitment to excellence and the professional skills and knowledge of our team members. The firm includes 9 Partners and over 40 professional and administrative staff dedicated to serving our clients. Located in London, Ford Keast LLP has been part of the business community in southern Ontario for over 90 years.
We take pride in our long-term relationships with our clients. We have demonstrated strength in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, retail, construction and development, professional services, automotive, nursing/retirement home and not-for-profit organizations.
We are dedicated to our team. We provide regular coaching and support to team members’ learning and development. We have an active social committee providing regular opportunities to get together. Even during COVID, we socially distance, but we stay connected. We promote giving back to our community and helping staff to have a life beyond Ford Keast. We know the importance of work/life balance.
- Work with partners for the effective completion of engagements
- Supervise and develop staff
- Plan schedules to meet significant due dates
- Create and maintain professional client relationships
- Contribute to the business development goals of the firm
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to maintain excellent client relationships
- Professional approach and leadership skills
- Commitment to teamwork
- Commitment to professional development
Education and Experience:
- Accounting designation
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in auditing, financial reporting and general accounting
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a friendly, innovative and high energy team
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits including employer contributions to an RRSP, medical and dental coverage, off-busy-season flexible work hours and paid parking
- Ongoing training and mentorship
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Ford Keast LLP retains candidate submissions for six months.
We encourage submissions from persons with disabilities and will provide support throughout the recruitment process including accommodation that takes into account a candidate’s accessibility needs. Please notify Ford Keast LLP if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during the recruitment process.
All submissions are held in the strictest confidence.
Ford Keast has taken extensive measures to keep our team safe including the formation of a pandemic committee. We continue to follow Ontario guidelines to ensure all appropriate measures and actions are taken.